|BC||Inside curve of your contact lens (8.0, 8.1, 8.2, etc.)|
|Diameter||Size of your contact lens (13.8, 14.0, 14.2, etc.)|
|Power/Sphere/Rx||Strength of your corrective lens (-1.00, -2.75, +2.25, etc.)|
|Cylinder||Strength of your astigmatism (-0.75, -1.00, -1.25, etc.)|
|Axis||Orientation of your astigmatism in degrees (170, 160, 090, etc.)|
|Plano||No refractive error|
|Pl||No refractive error|
|Add||Bifocal plus power for near distance (+1.00, +2.00, etc)|
Brand name: e.g. Acuvue, Focus, SofLens 66 Toric, etc.
Power/Sphere/Rx : a number between -20.00D and +20.00D
Base Curve (BC) : a number between 8.0 mm and 20.0 mm.
Diameter (DIA) : a number between 13.0 mm and 15.0 mm.
For astigmatic patients, we also need:
Cylinder (CYL) : a number between -4.00D and +4.00D.
Axis : a number between 0° and 180°.
Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by “X” and read as “times”
For Patients who need Multifocal Lens
Additions or Add : Low or Medium or High
Here are a few different prescription samples.
A regular prescription would look like this:
Right Eye Brand name : Acuvue 1 Day Moist BC 8.5, DIA 14.2, SPHERE:-2.50
Left Eye Brand name : Acuvue 1 Day Moist BC 8.5, DIA 14.2, SPHERE -2.75
A prescription for astigmatism would look like this:
Right Eye Brand name: Air Optix for Astigmatism
Right Eye: BC 8.8, DIA 14.4, SPHERE-2.50, CYL & AXIS:-1.25 X 180°
Left Eye Brand name: Air Optix for Astigmatism
Left Eye: BC 8.7, DIA 14.0, SPHERE-4.50, CYL and AXIS:-0.75 X 95°
A Multifocal prescription for would look like this
Right Eye Brand name: Air Optix Multifocal
Right Eye: BC 8.6, DIA 14.2, SPHERE-2.50, Add Low
Left Eye Brand name: Air Optix Multifocal
Left Eye: BC 8.6, DIA 14.2, SPHERE-2.50, Add Low
This information may appear complicated but in fact it is very straightforward. Just consult your current contact lens packaging for reference.
· All customers who order replacement contact lenses must have a valid prescription which must be less than 24 months old.
· Your order must be for the same contact lenses that you are already successfully wearing. We accept no responsibility for our customers’ lack of suitability to wear contact lenses.
· We rely on you to input your latest prescription through the online form.
· Customers who have been advised by a doctor not to wear contact lenses, or to stop wearing the prescribed contact lenses should not purchase
· We reserve the right not to supply contact lenses if we feel that the selected lenses are not in accordance with the specifications provided by your optician or optometrist, or may put you at some risk.
· By completing the online order form, you agree to accept shipment for the selected product, and agree to pay by the method indicated on your order form.
· By completing the online order form, you agree and accept that you are the person responsible for the credit card and accept responsibility for all charges made on our site by your card.
Mail all contact lens returns to:
AA Lens Inc.
MacPherson Road Post Office,
P.O. Box 1055
Step 1: Choose the lens that you required.
Step 2: Enter your prescription and quantity.
Step 3: Click add to basket.
Step 4: After confirm your order, click submit order
Step 5: Enter your particular such as account information, billing address, shipping address and click payment.
Step 6: You will be redirected to PayPal in order to process the order using your credit card.
After you have completed the transaction, you will receive an email confirmation of the order.
When making the order, please provide us details of your order and delivery address on the PayPal Form. We will process the order when we have received the PayPal notification.