AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde for Astigmatism is a silicone hydrogel lens introduced by Alcon in July 2019. It combines three technologies
2 Key Features (SMARTSHIELD TECHNOLOGY & HYDRAGLYDE COMFORT MATRIX) that is incorporated in Air Optix HydraGlyde for Astigmatism
· resists deposit buildup throughout the wearing period.
· Superior deposit resistance for consisten comfort all month long
· SmartShield™ Technology enables comfort from day 1 to day 30 by creating a barrier against Lipid Deposits, Cosmetic Cream & Mascara
HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix:
· The surface-active wetting agent is incorporated within the lens surface.
· The HydraGlyde® Moisture Matrix interacts with SmartShield™ Technology, creating a hydrophilic environment to help attract and retain moisture
· This results in an envelope of longer-lasting moisture at the lens surface.
Air Optix HydraGlyde for Astigmatism
· minimize oscillation and provide the on-eye stability astigmatic consumers need
· The PRECISION BALANCE 8|4™ Lens Design