- Newly designed by the clicker trainers at KPCT to provide the next generation tool for clicker training.
- A “must have” tool for sound sensitive animals.
- Designed to let you click no matter how you happen to grab hold of it (upside down, sideways, right-side up). You can click with your thumb, with your palm or even with your foot.
- No worries about clicking with your gloves on, if you suffer from arthritis or if you have long nails or large hands.
- Trigger has been engineered so that a small amount of pressure is all you need to click but you aren’t likely to click early or mistakenly either.
- Small enough to be hidden in your palm, making it wonderfully discreet and there’s no need to fret about the clicker being a visual cue.