For (Cylinder) -0.75, -1.25 & -1.75
The available (Axis) will be only 10, 20, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 160, 170 & 180
For (Cylinder) -2.25
The available (Axis) will be only 10, 20, 90, 160, 170 & 180.
Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ – delivering exceptional vision for your astigmatic patients.
Our best toric technology2, now in a silicone hydrogel 1-day lens. By combining proven technology with exceptional material, MyDay® toric helps you provide astigmatic patients with all-day comfort in an advanced silicone hydrogel 1-day toric lens.
- Uniform horizontal ISO thickness – Improves centration and stability by reducing lens rotation; simplifies the fitting process and provides better visual acuity.
- Wide ballast band – Increases the area devoted to stability and a comfortable fit.
- Smooth, continuous surface – Maximizes comfort during eyelid interaction.
- Large toric optic zone – Provides clear visual acuity over an extensive range of powers.
- Unique back surface curvature – Reduces movement on the eye, creating a more stable, dependable fit.
Aquaform® Technology – the science behind unsurpassed comfort.
- MyDay® toric lenses utilise Aquaform® Technology to provide an optimal combination of natural moisture and breathability.
- Balance of high oxygen permeability, high water content, and optimum modulus for increased breathability and moisture in a soft, flexible lens.
- Natural moisture and breathability.
- Long silicone chains and compatible hydrogen bonds that lock water molecules within the lens.
- Long silicone chains optimize oxygen transmissibility.
Content: 30 lenses per box